WasteWise Disposal and Recycling Products

I understand equal parts fixer and developer must be added to Chemgon. We only have fixer, what should we do?


Purchase new developer to mix with your spent fixer. Pour equal amounts of the “new” developer and spent fixer into the Chemgon container. While we prefer not “wasting” new developer, this approach is less expensive and better for the environment than using a waste collection company.

Leave a Reply

    Previous Post

    How does Chemgon work?

    Next Post

    Who is responsible for the “Determination of Hazardous Waste”?