WasteWise Disposal and Recycling Products

How do I get a hazardous waste treatment permit in California?


To apply for a hazardous waste treatment permit or ‘Standardized Permit’ to treat hazardous silver fixer/activator waste in your office using Chemgon, generators located in California should visit the California Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA) directory here: https://cersapps.calepa.ca.gov/Public/Directory/. Once there, click on County to find the contact for your area.  Contact your county CUPA and ask for the hazardous waste specialist responsible for generator authorization for onsite treatment of this hazardous waste.

Leave a Reply

    Previous Post

    How does Chemgon work?

    Next Post

    Who is responsible for the “Determination of Hazardous Waste”?