WasteWise Disposal and Recycling Products

How do I get a permit in California?


To apply for a hazardous waste treatment permit or “Standardized Permit” to treat aldehydes in your office using Aldex, generators located in California should visit the California Certified Unified Program Agency (CUPA) directory here: http://cersapps.calepa.ca.gov/Public/Directory/.

Once there, click on “County” to find the contact for your area.  Contact your county CUPA and ask for the hazardous waste specialist responsible for generator authorization for onsite treatment of this hazardous waste.

Leave a Reply

    Previous Post

    Is Aldex acceptable for use in my state?

    Next Post

    What is the Scratcher Card, and how does it work?