WasteWise Disposal and Recycling Products

Does your company have applicable license and proper forms required by the EPA and State agencies for metals recovery?


Yes, our recycling site retains all licenses and permits for metals recovery. Upon request, a certificate of recycling can be provided. Retain the tear-off portion of the UPS label as a tracking document and proof of recycling; and use our Disposal and Recycling Log to document recycling activities. Click here to download a copy for your records: Disposal & Recycling Log

Leave a Reply

    Previous Post

    Do you pay for clean non-contact (scrap) amalgam?

    Next Post

    How does RXGONm work?